Thursday, October 22, 2009

Poem For Chase

Tears are streaking down my face

No matter how bad he wouldn’t want them to.

My feelings grew for him,

Even when I knew they didn’t need to.

I didn’t know his feelings towards me…

Until he was gone.

I still, and forever will, love him.

He always told me not to worry about him

And I know he wouldn’t want me crying

The words “he loved you” keep coming back,

I don’t know why he didn’t tell me

And I won’t know until I meet him in Heaven.

The black bear is here next to me,

Just like he was in spirit ever since he left.

It hard for me to let him go,

To accept the fact that he is gone,

That I won’t get to talk to him again

On this earth anyway.

I don’t know how long that will be,

But as always I’ll try to be patient….

That’s one thing he taught me,

Patience.

 

 

Rest In Peace…My Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment